- Product Information
- Expert Tips
Enhance your toolkit for biomolecule purification
Announcing Bio-Works next generation of agarose based purification columns and media from Kinesis
Kinesis has been awarded the distributorship for Bio-Works, a global manufacturer of next generation agarose based media offering unparalleled purity, capacity and value for the separation and purification of biomolecules.
Kinesis are proud to offer BabyBio 1ml and 5ml mini-columns in the following functionalities:
- BabyBio A™ - Affinity columns for the capture and purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies.
- BabyBio S™ - Strong cation exchanger for the capture and enhanced purification of proteins and peptides
- BabyBio Q™ - Strong anion exchanger for the capture and enhanced purification of proteins, peptides and oligonucleic acids
- BabyBio DEAE™ - Weak anion exchanger for the capture and enhanced purification of proteins and other biomolecules
- BabyBio Dsalt™ - Size exclusion columns for rapid desalting and buffer exchange
- BabyBio Ni-NTA™ - Affinity columns for rapid, high capacity purification of His-tagged proteins
We will shortly offer all Bio-Works media packed in new generation Omnifit® glass columns for larger formats and scale-up. Please register below to receive product updates and information.
Bio-Works was founded 2006 and design, develop, manufacture and supply innovative leading edge products for chromatographic separation of proteins or other molecules.
The company is staffed by people rich in experience in the Swedish biotech industry and particularly with separation media.
Bio-Works facilities are located in Klövern Business Park Uppsala, Sweden.
Bio-Works produces agarose based high performance products for uses within Life science research & production, Food & beverage production and Cleantech (water).
Full Product Range - Ordering Details
To view the full Bio-Works product range and place your order online, follow the links below:
To view a library of all Bio-Works Product Data Sheets and User Guides, follow the links below:
- Product DataSheets
- User Guides
- Application Notes